Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Othello Comments (ABSENT)

This is what you told me to do because I was ABSENT on Tuesday, December 7, 2010.

On Blake's Blog:
I commented:
"I had no idea that the first edition of the Bible in Greek was printed there! I learned a lot of new things just by reading this."

On Katie's Blog:
"I find it interesting that Cyprus was made up of 80% Greek and 20% Turks when Shakespere seems to only focus on the Turks population... I also whould like to know what the term American means, because there was no true America until a century later..."

On Haley's Blog:
"I now understand why Othello was called "The Moor" because Moor means dark, and he has dark skin."

On Trevor's Blog:
"Wow! I would have never thought that the 16th century was when people stopped believing that Demon's caused Epilepsy. I also think it is silly that they thought it was a contagious disease.
P.S. I like the rubber ducky background :)"

No comments:

Post a Comment