Search This Blog

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Othello Act 3 Scene 4 Casting Call!!!

Calling all actors! I am Michelle Vollmuller. I am casting for the Shakesperian play: Othello, The Moor of Venice.
Roles Needing to be Cast:
Desdemona -
"But that I love the gentle Desdemona,
I would not my unhoused free condition
Put into circumscription and confine
For the sea's worth" (Othello 1.2 25-28).
"My noble father,
I do perceive here a divided duty.
To you I am bound for life and education;
My life and education both do learn me
How to respect you. You are the lord of duty;
I am hitherto your daughter. But here's my husband,
And so much duty as my mother showed
To you, preferring you before her father,
So much I challenge that I may profess
Due to the Moor my lord" (Othello 1.3 182-191).
I think that Monica Bellucci should play Desdemona. Desdemona is supposed to be italian and very beautiful. Monica Bellucci is italian. I think that she fits the description of Desdemona.

No comments:

Post a Comment